Frequently Asked Questions
- How much notice do you need?
Not much. Up to the day before pickup for Pickups from any Capital City. For other locations, trucks may not be as frequent, so allow a little longer. Of course you can book much earlier if you wish. You can book as soon as you have a definite date in mind. (Dates can always be changed, at no extra cost).
- How long does it normally take to get there ?
Approximate transit times are sent to you with each quote. These are average times only and any number of factors can cause delays or a faster arrival than expected. We will SMS text you the day before delivery and ring approx 1 hour before. It is advisable to have someone on standby if you are not available whenthe driver arrives.
- Do we need Transit Protection?
This question is difficult to answer as different people have different attitudes to Transit Protection. For example some people insure their homes, and some don't. As our Conditions of Contract exclude us from liabilty, we recommend that you may wish to consider our Transit Protection Options. Transit Protection rates accompany our quotations.
- How firm are your prices?
We prefer not to have to ammend a price once it has been quoted. However we are relying on you to provide an accurate assessment of the goods to be moved. You should also keep in mind that we have not seen what you have seen. So if there are likely to be unusual access problems that may cause additional delays or costs, these will be charged for if not advised prior to pickup.
- Why book online?
Our unique and streamlined quotation/booking and operations systems provide an unrivalled platform for the provision of efficient, cost effective and consistent services. Our commitment to the development and deployment of sophisticated systems reduces our costs; savings that we happily pass on to you. Our instant online quotation and booking system exemplifies our recognition of the benefits of technology. Organising your own removal online ensures accuracy and saves on overheads. We account for this in our competitive pricing structure. Ensuring that accurate information is collected and conveyed is crucial in making a job run smoothly from start to finish. There are a million things running through your mind in the lead up to a furniture removal, especially if it's interstate. With our online systems you have instant access to the information you need...information that is clear, uniform and there when you need it. Your quotation will be as accurate as you yourself can make it, and ensuring that the final job goes off without a hitch. In essence, our online systems put the power back in your hands.
- What sort of equipment do you use?
We use only fully equipped furniture removal trucks and containers. It is a prerequisite that each vehicle contains ample furniture removal pads, blankets and ties to protect your unwrapped furniture items during transit. All vehicles have tie-rails so that your furniture can be fixed securely into position for the journey ahead, preventing the load from shifting and crushing fragile items.
- What additional services do you provide?
- We understand that if we can't provide everything that you are looking for at a
price that can't be beat, we won't get your business. Choice is a cornerstone of our
approach to business. From the bare essentials to the works, with us, the options are endless:
Fridges &/or freezers are to be empty of all food items prior to the trucks arrival. Ensure all water is drained as water may leak from the appliance when tilted onto the removal trolley. This also includes washing machines.
- Backloading or Exclusive Use Vehicles
- Packing and Material Supplies
- Tiered Transit Protection Options
- Storage and Redelivery
- Can I load the furniture onto the trucks myself?
- No. Unfortunately not, as this is illegal. However if you are hiring your own removalist please contact us for more information on our Tiered Transit Protection Options. Please note that we do not accept liability for damage or loss to items from loading and unloading from the truck by yourself or your designated removalist.
- What is a backload Removal Service?
- Backloads or backloading removalists is home or office furniture moving process that is budget friendly and allows you to move furniture and goods long distances using trucks that are on route with other backloading moves.
- Can I get a backloading removal service to country Australia?
- Yes our backloading removalists pickup and delivery furniture and all sorts of goods throughout country Australia to and from Perth metropolitan areas.
- Do I need to be home for the backload removal service?
- Someone will need to be present to allow the removalists access to the property so they can get all the furniture and goods listed on the inventory list loaded for transportation.
- What are your office hours?
- Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Sunday Closed
How to Move Interstate
When it comes to moving home and office furniture long distances. It’s always a good idea to get professionals to take care of the move. The obvious reasons being that professional interstate removalists know how to handle furniture and goods from pickup to delivery. This includes loading and securing furniture and goods on a truck.