Moving - Backloading Removalists & Movers
For the Best Moving Quotes
Packing can be stressful and a daunting procedure when you don’t really know what you are doing. To ensure things are done correctly, we have provided you with recommendations and packing tips to help you organise your move.
- Pack things like toiletries, tea, coffee, clothing, personal items, travel documents, tickets, first aid kit, money, cheque book and don't forget the kids and pets.
- Leave the vacuum cleaner out - you might want to clean up after the furniture is moved out.
- Collect all house keys, ensure electricity and gas meters have been read and the telephone has been disconnected and car keys are in a safe place.
- Tighten all taps.
- If renting leave keys with your real estate agent/landlord.
- As the van is being loaded, walk around the house, garden, garage and shed from time to time and check, check, check .
- If you are moving interstate, overseas or moving your possessions into storage, don't forget to read through and sign the inventory before leaving.
- Turn off power to the house.
- Lock house securely.
- Turn off water heater and drain it.